Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Flat Screen TV & Gucci Bag

The flat screen tv was for free for the US and Canada members only.

This TV actually plays movie clips from Disney.

I' m trying to get this TV by proxy but it doesn't appeared on my suite.

The Gucci Bag was the prize for the scenery contest of The Disney Club, and this club was only appearing in US and Canada members as well.



UPDATE
:For those who use US as their country for a long time, they had this letter, together with the TV.


Visit Sammybeatiful if you wanna see the TV. She's not US member but she uses US as her country. She's my friend and she's also from the Philippines.

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From the Writer

Thank you for supporting my blog, I hope I help you by writing, cheats and updates about stardoll. I have only one wish that I know you can make it come true. I wish to have many followers on this blog and in twitter. If you think I help you a lot in having freebies, you can help me too. Any stardoll gifts will be appreciated and ofcourse "SMS codes" will be a big help for me, It will bring me so much joy and inspiration to continue writing and giving you such informations.I love you all.

Good day and enjoy reading.

Visitor Counter

free counters