Sunday, June 14, 2009

Moonacre Cheats are still Working

If you still don't have these items follow the steps:

1. Go to goproxing.com and type stardoll.com
2.Wait until Stardoll.com loads, proxy servers sometimes loads so slow, so be patient. Log in.
TIP: To see if it is working log in to stardoll.com without proxy to see if you are doing the right thing.

3. Copy and paste the codes here and press go.After the code reloaded copy and paste another code until you are done with the codes.
[click image to enlarge if you want to see it]

necklace: stardoll.com/xml/getMoonacreDoors.php?itemId=17940

Dog
: stardoll.com/xml/getMoonacreDoors.php?itemId=17944

Cake plate
: stardoll.com/xml/getMoonacreDoors.php?itemId=17993

Piano
: stardoll.com/xml/getMoonacreDoors.php?itemId=17977

Piano Chair: stardoll.com/xml/getMoonacreDoors.php?itemId=17990

Chest
: stardoll.com/xml/getMoonacreDoors.php?itemId=18088

crystal Ball
: stardoll.com/es/xml/getMoonacreDoors.php?itemId=18165

painting: stardoll.com/es/xml/getMoonacreDoors.php?itemId=18166

rabbit
: stardoll.com/xml/getMoonacreDoors.php?itemId=18168

seashell bed
: stardoll.com/xml/getMoonacreDoors.php?itemId=18463

flowers
: stardoll.com/xml/getMoonacreDoors.php?itemId=18464

mirror: stardoll.com/es/xml/getMoonacreDoors.php?itemId=18465

4. It will show on the regular gift box with the tag Stardoll Admin. Now you have the Moonacre Room.


PS: Want more cheats?Use the Toolbar above the Banner.


I hope I helped you by this.

xoxo,
chai

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From the Writer

Thank you for supporting my blog, I hope I help you by writing, cheats and updates about stardoll. I have only one wish that I know you can make it come true. I wish to have many followers on this blog and in twitter. If you think I help you a lot in having freebies, you can help me too. Any stardoll gifts will be appreciated and ofcourse "SMS codes" will be a big help for me, It will bring me so much joy and inspiration to continue writing and giving you such informations.I love you all.

Good day and enjoy reading.

Visitor Counter

free counters