Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Exclusive Reading Chair *HURRY*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


I know that this was an old news but this exclusive reading chair or bibliochaise and bibliopuff was still free and you can still get it.

1. Go to your account and get your user id.

2. The put your Stardoll user Id after the equal sign(" = ")
http://www.rhgdigital2.co.uk/competitions/stardoll/index.asp?userid=
then put it to your address bar.

3. Now its time to change to manual proxy I used 213.249.207.89 port 80

4.Answer atleast 3 questions, And these are the answers
Q1: 2) The Diary of Anne Frank
Q2: 1) Teddy
Q3: 3) To appear on Britain’s Got Talent
Q4: 1) Her Mum’s Burberry purse
Q5: 3) Edinburgh
Q6: 2) Brunette with blonde highlights
Q7: 1) Mr Peakes, the butler
Q8: 1) A unicorn
Q9: 3) A wedding
Q10: 1) Lobsters

5.Fill the information form, fake it if you want. It doesn't matter.

6.Click submit and you will be redirected to stardoll.com. Remember after you are redirected change again to "NO proxy"

If you noticed this only works until Aug. 11.2009, but it is still working, so better hurry up before this ends.

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From the Writer

Thank you for supporting my blog, I hope I help you by writing, cheats and updates about stardoll. I have only one wish that I know you can make it come true. I wish to have many followers on this blog and in twitter. If you think I help you a lot in having freebies, you can help me too. Any stardoll gifts will be appreciated and ofcourse "SMS codes" will be a big help for me, It will bring me so much joy and inspiration to continue writing and giving you such informations.I love you all.

Good day and enjoy reading.

Visitor Counter

free counters