Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Manual Proxy 101

NOTE: This was for Mozilla Firefox users only.

Proxy websites was not enough to bypass Stardoll.com, so we need to use manual proxy. I know most of you already seen that you need to use this numbers (example: 88.208.222.14 port 80) or manual proxy to a faster gateway to the freebies that were not available to your country. So here's how you do it.


1. Click "tools" and choose "options"2.After you click "options" thier will be another tab that will pop-out. Then click "settings" then click "OK." Still with me? We are almost done.
3. Another tab will pop-out again then change to "manual proxy configuration" the add the said numbers to the "HTTP Proxy:" and to the "PORT." Lastly click "OK"4. Now you already using manual proxy, If you are done getting the freebies don't forget to change to "NO PROXY."

Hope you get it... :)

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From the Writer

Thank you for supporting my blog, I hope I help you by writing, cheats and updates about stardoll. I have only one wish that I know you can make it come true. I wish to have many followers on this blog and in twitter. If you think I help you a lot in having freebies, you can help me too. Any stardoll gifts will be appreciated and ofcourse "SMS codes" will be a big help for me, It will bring me so much joy and inspiration to continue writing and giving you such informations.I love you all.

Good day and enjoy reading.

Visitor Counter

free counters