Friday, May 29, 2009

The Stardoll Enthusiast

I think this is the time for me to formally introduce myself. I am Chai in SD but Cha in real life, and I will describe my me-doll as a resemblance of the real me, a playful-enthusiastic-sensible-determined lady.

My me-doll verbalizes what I wanted to have and to be.

[Click picture to enlarge]

I created this blog 1 month ago, and I am so thankful to all of you that I've reached more than a thousand views in just a month. And will never break your trust in me, I promise not to post any cheats if it is ain't working, or creating a scene which may cause any one to harm. As long as you are reading and appreciating my blog, I will continue to bring all the stardoll enthusiast must have to know.

I will appreciate if you invite your friends to view this blog, and please don't forget to follow my blog.

Thank you and may God bless us all

PS:If you wanna know me more, just ask me. I will be happy answering your questions.



0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From the Writer

Thank you for supporting my blog, I hope I help you by writing, cheats and updates about stardoll. I have only one wish that I know you can make it come true. I wish to have many followers on this blog and in twitter. If you think I help you a lot in having freebies, you can help me too. Any stardoll gifts will be appreciated and ofcourse "SMS codes" will be a big help for me, It will bring me so much joy and inspiration to continue writing and giving you such informations.I love you all.

Good day and enjoy reading.

Visitor Counter

free counters