Sunday, May 3, 2009

Write to Stardoll

This campaign letter was originated from, The Stardoll Insiders. It was all about the rising of prices and making things for superstars only. And as a non-superstar member I come into contact with all this things, the feeling that you are secluded into a small place. All we want to do is to have fun and enjoy these things that we love. But things didn’t go into the right places; the acquisitiveness of the Stardoll was so much.

If we will not take the action now, when will it be? When they will go stop mounting prices of both superstar and non-superstar items? They should know our side, so the harmonious relationship between the administrator of Stardoll and the members will continue.

BTW, they had 30M members and the success of them was all because of the members, and they had to do something with this matter.

Write a letter to Stardoll. Click here for a ready-to-made letter.

If you want to know more facts about this campaign click here.


Spread the word, and Take action.


0 comments:

Bookmark and Share
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

From the Writer

Thank you for supporting my blog, I hope I help you by writing, cheats and updates about stardoll. I have only one wish that I know you can make it come true. I wish to have many followers on this blog and in twitter. If you think I help you a lot in having freebies, you can help me too. Any stardoll gifts will be appreciated and ofcourse "SMS codes" will be a big help for me, It will bring me so much joy and inspiration to continue writing and giving you such informations.I love you all.

Good day and enjoy reading.

Visitor Counter

free counters